Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Textile Jacket - Black
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow.
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
• Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit.
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit.
•Tech-Air® 5 ready.
•Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
•Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow.
•Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
•Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
•Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.