Copy of Schuberth C4 Pro Merak Helmet - Black/Yellow
The comfort of a flip-up helmet combined with the lightweight of a carbon-fibre exterior: the SCHUBERTH C4 PRO CARBON brings SCHUBERTH racing technology from Formula 1 onto the street. As the first carbon-fibre flip-up helmet with integrated communication technology, it’s the number one choice for big and small trips alike.
- 100% carbon fibre shell.
- Aerodynamically tuned shell to mitigate fatigue.
- Integrated one touch sun visor.
- Coolmax interior.
- Complex multichannel ventilation system.
- Integrated antenna.
- Pre-installed speaker and microphone.
- Plug & Play prepared for the new SC1 communication system.
- Extra large anti fog lens insert: Wide field of vision in any riding position.
- 2 shells: XS-LG, XL-3XL.
The outer shell of the Schuberth C4 Pro Carbon Helmet is constructed from 100% carbon fibre.
- 100% carbon fibre
- Perfected aerodynamics for high speed stability
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell/neckroll
The C4 Carbon Helmet comes equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SC1 System (sold separately). To guarantee ideal reception, the C4 Pro comes out of the box with integrated antennae to boost reception, as well as pre-installed speakers and microphone.
- Integrated antennae for optimum reception at all times
- Pre-installed speaker and microphone
- Plug & Play prepared for the new SC1 communication system
The EPS foam impact liner uses a sectional, multi-part design to ensure the highest shock absorption for various impact scenarios. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially-optimized EPS foam
- Complex multi-zone sections allows optimal shock absorption
The comfort liner of the Schuberth C4 Pro Helmet utilizes Coolmax, a fabric inherently antibacterial, washable and fast-drying. A seamless headliner and integrated spectacle channel ensure maximum comfort for all riders.
- Coolmax fabric
- Quick drying
- Optimized secure fit
- Variable venting for effective ventilation
The Schuberth C4 Pro features an intricately designed multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell, resulting in extraordinarily quiet, substantial air flow. Inlets in the forehead and chin area ensure that you keep a cool head.
Extra large anti fog lens for the widest possible field of vision, both centrally and peripherally through the oversized eye port .
- Extra wide viewport
- Pinlock lens-ready visor
- Pinlock 120 lens insert included