Keis Comfort Heated Vest
The V106 is a dual power garment so can be powered from a motorcycle 12V battery and also by a Keis Battery Pack and Charger so is perfect for other outdoor activities, such as horse riding, fishing and skiing. Keis Apparel is the UK’s NO.1 for heated clothing.
- Keis V106 Comfort Heated Vest
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
Detailed Product Info
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Breathable lightweight soft shell fabric with elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest and down the back for maximum effect.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime. (Batteries sold as an optional extra)
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in Black and complete with wiring harness.
- Current Draw 1.3A. Typical Power 15.6W.
Please Note: Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
Failure to strictly observe the instructions supplied can result in burns, serious injury or death. Prolonged close contact with the body of the heating system can cause burns. NEVER wear directly against the skin. ALWAYS wear a base layer between the product and the skin. DO NOT wear tight overgarments. DO NOT use for prolonged periods particularly at high power and/or at temperatures above 5°C. ALWAYS use the lowest possible setting for comfort. DO NOT use when wet. This includes excessive sweat. DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY at any sense of discomfort. Check connection leads regularly for signs of fatigue. If you power this garment using any of the optional Portable Battery Packs, always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use. Not recommended for children, pregnant women or those with a heart condition. More information can be found in the instruction manual supplied.