Keis Heated Inner Gloves
Detailed Product Info
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Lightweight stretch material for use under your favourite outer gloves.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions
- Available in Black. (Controller not included, and not normally necessary.)
- Current Draw 1.0A. Typical Power 11.5W.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- Keis G102 Heated Inner Gloves (pair)
- Motorcycle Battery Connection Lead
- Y Lead
Please Note: All our Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However our Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads: Part No W54-370100.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART
Failure to strictly observe the instructions supplied can result in burns, serious injury or death. Ensure a correct fit. DO NOT use for prolonged periods particularly at high power and/or at temperatures above 5°C. DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY at any sense of discomfort. Check product and cables regularly for signs of fatigue. If you power this garment using any of the optional Portable Battery Packs, always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use. Not recommended for children, pregnant women or those with a heart condition. More information can be found in the instruction manual supplied. DO NOT allow the garment to remain in precisely the same position on any part of the body (particularly hands) for periods of more than 20 minutes. Always ensure that there is sufficient movement to reposition the heating panels on the body to some extent to help avoid localised overheating. Blistering of the skin can occur if this warning is not heeded.