Keis Heated Insoles
Keis S102 Heated Insoles are the perfect way to keep your feet warm during cold weather. They are available in a range of sizes and will fit snugly into existing footwear. See the video for more information.
- Keis S102 Heated Insoles (Dual Power)
- Wiring harness (Heavy-duty and lightweight heat controller not included.)
Detailed Product Info
- Micro Alloy Element Technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- Rugged PU Foam and moulded heel for durability.
- Flexible 12v Dual-Power for use anywhere anytime.
- Complete with wiring harness (Heavy-duty and lightweight heat controller not included.)
- Current Draw 1.3A. Typical Power 15W.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
Failure to strictly observe the instructions supplied can result in burns, serious injury or death. DO NOT use for prolonged periods. For periods of use in excess of 30 minutes we recommend the use of a heat controller. DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY at any sense of discomfort. Check product and cables regularly for signs of fatigue. More information can be found in the instruction manual supplied. If you power this garment using any of the optional Portable Battery Packs, always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use.