Keis Premium Heated Jacket
Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket
Stay warm whilst riding, the Keis J501 Premium Heated Jacket combines the very latest heat generation technology with a super lightweight, stylish design.
- Lighter, thinner construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket.
- The very latest Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the targeted chest, back, arms and collar areas.
- More leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
Note: Free Keis Heat Controller included with every Keis Premium Heated Jacket.
- Keis Premium Heated Jacket J501
- Keis Vehicle Supply Loom
- FREE Heat Controller
Detailed Product Info
FREE HEAT CONTROLLER WORTH £35.00
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight soft shell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, down the back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in Black, with red side panels, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Free Heat Controller included, worth £35.00.
- Current Draw 5.5A. Typical Power 66W.
1. Not suitable for use with the Portable Battery Packs. This includes the 2600mAh and the 5200mAh Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs.
2. Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory).
SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 5.5Amps).
3. Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you need to order the chest size smaller for a snug fit.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
Failure to strictly observe the instructions supplied can result in burns, serious injury or death. Prolonged close contact with the body of the heating system can cause burns. NEVER wear directly against the skin. ALWAYS wear a base layer between the product and the skin. DO NOT wear tight overgarments. DO NOT use for prolonged periods particularly at high power and/or at temperatures above 5°C. ALWAYS use the lowest possible setting for comfort. DO NOT use when wet. This includes excessive sweat. DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY at any sense of discomfort. Check connection leads regularly for signs of fatigue. Not recommended for children, pregnant women or those with a heart condition. More information can be found in the instruction manual supplied.